Saturday 6 June 2009

Recently went to see Appaloosa, and must confess that was quite excited to see a western after such a sci-fiction era.




Romantic story, true friendship...beautiful horses...traumatised charactereds but ot that dense and profund...but rather than that, must confess that didn't impress me.

If we look to the data...realized, produced, screenplay written and played also by Ed Harriss...makes us remind of Clint Eastwood...is there any hidden desire of being the next Clint Eastwood? 'Unforgiven'? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o que é que esse filme tem de especial?

Lucífera said...

I have not watched this one yet...oh well, I am not quite sure I will.
I have other priorities on my list.

Anonymous said...

QUAIS sao as prioridades

Lucífera said...

Maybe one day I will post them. The list is pretty big.
Slowly, day-by-day, I will finish it...The directors just need to stop making movies for a while, and I promise I will keep up with their pace.