Friday 24 October 2008

Bergen International Film Festival 2008

It happens that Norway is not just a place to study, at least not for me. Besides the Oslo Film Festival, I also went to the BIFF 2008.
Unfortunately I only had the opportunity to go on the frist and last day. Both of the movie sthat I saw were in my list for a long time.
The first one is really known among the cinema community, as it belongs to the Cohen brothers. "Burn After Reading" was an hilariant movie that I presented here a few months ago. But here it is again:


The actors were really good, specially the fabulous John Malkovich. I totally recomend it!

The second one was "Son of Rambow", a movie from the director
Garth Jennings.


It was about a relationship between two little boys who decided to make a shortfilm about the son of Rambo.



With a very good guide, "Son of Rambow" is not just a film for children, as it can also have a huge impact on adults.

You can find more information about BIFF 2008 on its official website.

No comments: